We get contacted from time to time here and on the Facebook page about information on Triumphs. We are just an owners group, and have no formal association with Triumph Motorcycles, and your webmasters are better at putting things on the interwebs than knowing obscure facts about Triumphs.
If you can, come along to one of our Monthly Meetings, there’s some knowledgeable folks around the club who may be able to point you in the direction.
(We’re not paid to put links here, and none of these are any particular endorsement of any site, product or otherwise. Brown paper envelopes full of cash can of course be brought to one of the meetings)
- Triumph RAT Forum – A very busy forum with heaps of useful info.
- Triumph Australia – Official site for Triumph in Australia
- Tune ECU – Software for reading ECU and remapping Triumphs (amongst other bikes)
- Useful link to Manuals – a bunch of manuals available
- Triumph Motor and Frame Numbers
- T595/955i Rear Wheel Removal