We get contacted here and on the Facebook page about information on Triumphs. We are just an owners group, and have no formal association with Triumph Motorcycles, and your webmasters are better at putting things on the interwebs than knowing obscure facts about Triumphs.
If you can, come along to one of our Monthly Meetings, there’s some knowledgeable folks around the club who may be able to point you in the direction.
(We’re not paid to put links here, and none of these are any particular endorsement of any site, product or otherwise. Brown paper envelopes full of cash can of course be brought to one of the meetings)
- Triumph RAT Forum – A very busy forum with heaps of useful info.
- Triumph Australia – Official site for Triumph in Australia
- Tune ECU – Software for reading ECU and remapping Triumphs (amongst other bikes)
- Useful link to Manuals – a bunch of manuals available
- Triumph Motor and Frame Numbers
- T595/955i Rear Wheel Removal (This should be the same for any single-swingarms)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help me with info about a specific bike?
– The web team and committee don’t have the knowledge or time to answer these types of individual requests, so look at the links above, come to a meeting, or post on our Facebook page.
Can you put me in touch with someone in the club who is an expert on a specific model/topic?
– No, we can’t put you directly in touch with members, but as above, coming to a meeting or posting on the Facebook page are the best options.
Do you have a chapter where I am?
– We are based in Melbourne only, although we have some members from interstate and regional Victoria.
I’m selling my Triumph (or other bike, car, spare TV, budgie, whatever), can you put this up on your website and Facebook page?
– If you’re a member of the club, you can post in our closed Facebook group.
Otherwise, you’re welcome to come along to one of our meetings or events in person and ask.
We’re not a marketplace – there’s plenty of other places on the internet to buy and sell stuff.
I have a problem with warranty on my bike, and demand satisfaction!
– We are not Triumph, and have no inside knowledge or ability to progress warranty claims. No-one in the club knows the secret handshake either.